How to Leverage Social Commerce?
Whether you’re a fashion brand, electronics company or an FMCG product, in all likelihood, you’re working in a highly competitive market. It’s challenging to keep up with the competition and find an edge that helps you cater to your customers and boost your sales. Ever since the pandemic, customers have been shopping almost everything online, and it offers a great opportunity for businesses and brands to maximize their e-commerce efforts. There’s one more way to move fast, authentically engage with customers and drive up sales and conversions.
An Incredible Growth
- In just 5 years, social commerce has seen a 200% growth.
- 81% of shoppers research products on Instagram and Facebook
- 48% of Pinterest users surf with an objective of shopping
- Demographic between 18-34 years are always online and ready to shop while they scroll
What is Social Commerce?
It’s different from social media marketing – it involves buying/selling right there on the platform rather than just creating awareness.
Top platforms include:
Tips and Tools for Effective Social Commerce
Complete the buying journey online, increasing efficiency and boosting sales.
Easier for customers and brands to connect on a common platform.
1. Use the Buy Buttons
CTA links play a vital role in linking your store to your posts and getting more customers to close the deal.
2. Embrace Shoppable Stories and Galleries
These offer powerful commerce capabilities in the digital space. For example, Pinterest is a shopping gallery in itself that’s super successful in helping brands grow.
3. Streamline Customer Service and Sales with AI Chatbots
Quick query resolutions can result in faster decision making.
4. Engage with Followers
Don’t forget about the ‘social’ in social commerce. Make sure you engage with your followers and be human and authentic on all platforms.
5. Encourage Reviews
For 93% of online shoppers, reviews can make or break their buying decisions. Think of automated follow-up emails, sharing reviews on social feeds, rewarding reviewers with discounts and more to get maximum reviews on your social platforms.
Pro Tip: Explainer videos go a long way in increasing your product sales.
At SenseBite, we can help you set up your e-commerce platform and increase your social commerce sales. Our digital experts love connecting with audiences and making an impact on our brands.
- Design and Playful humor
- Brand awareness â€“ formality or necessity?
- Influencer marketingÂ
- Creative agency or branding agency or advertising agency â€“ which is ideal for your brand
- Can AI replace the digital marketers
- Can AI help in designing?
- The power of storytelling in advertisingÂ
- Design psychology in creatives
- Content marketingÂ
- Is AI created content worthful?